Jishnu explains 5% hike in power tariff in Tripura

52 percent of the total consumers who on an average pay bills less than of Rs 400 per month has been exempted of the new rules taking the economic situations in consideration. The rest of the 48 percent of the consumers will have to pay 5 percent as duty over their monthly consumption, Dev Varma told media.