Labour dies by electrocution at Kakraban

UDAIPUR:

One young labourer died by electrocution on the spot when he was working at the house of  retired teacher Kalpana Deb at ward no-4 of Jamjuri Gram Panchayat under Kakraban Police Station in Udaipur today.

Sources said that some labourers were working at the house of the teacher under Meson Khokan Majumder today. Assistant labourer Titan Ghosh (20) electrocuted when he was connecting water pump machine from a pond nearby to spray water in the newly constructed wall. The electrocuted youth was thrown in the water of pond by thrust of electric shock. Immediately the house holders and local people shifted Titan to Gomati District Hospital. But the doctors declared him dead after reaching in the hospital.

On being informed family members of Titan Ghosh rushed to the hospital from his house. Later body of Tutan sent to Morgue for post mortem. The information of death brought down a poll of gloom at his residential area at Murapara Bashkhset.